Columbus Business First received more than 220 nominations in the 14th year for the program. Those were widowed down to 46 honorees through workplace satisfaction surveys administered independently by Quantum Workplace.
Let’s Talk Money and Perks:
- All-expense paid company trips -think Riviera Maya, Bahamas, and Costa Rica.
- Monthly happy hours at the office, and team days at the ballpark and golf course.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 1st Year Salary: 40-60k
- 2nd year salary: 75-100k
- 3rd year salary: 110k +
- Voted a “Best Place to Work” by Columbus Business First three years running.
- Work in one of the most unique, collaborative, and fun offices in Downtown Columbus.
- Be set up for success by being given the right tools to succeed with one on one training utilizing our nationally ranked sales training program.
- A future opportunity to manage! If you prove yourself in production and have management potential, you may have an opportunity to manage a team in the future.
- You have to opportunity for Partnership and the ability to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and build out your own team.
A day in the life of a Recruiter:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools -including but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, and social media.
- Build relationships with candidates to learn more about their career and objectives of growth and interests.
- Recruiting, hiring and placing professionals in contract/contract to full-time positions with our clients within the finance, accounting, and IT industries.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience -retail, restaurant, hospitality, athletics/fitness, etc..
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, a competitive drive to be the best.
- You love that your income is tied to your sales performance. Someone that wants to make an unlimited amount of money by working hard at a job with a tremendous amount of upside.
- Collaborative in a team-oriented environment.
- Goal setter, ambitious, incredible work ethic with a hunger to be successful. Slackers need not apply.
Interested or know someone who is? Email our internal recruiter Malorie Palma at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 614-643-0707 to hear more!