06 Nov Ringside Talent named “Best Place to Work” in Central Ohio by Columbus Business First
Columbus Business First has finalized the 2018 honorees in the region’s original and longest-running awards program honoring the Best Places to Work in Central Ohio. Ringside Talent is honored to announce that it has been named a “Best Place to Work in Central Ohio” for the third consecutive year!
Columbus Business First received more than 220 nominations in the 14th year for the program. Those were widowed down to 46 honorees through workplace satisfaction surveys administered independently by Quantum Workplace.
What makes us a “best place to work”?? We answered the below questions:
(Click HERE to read the answers from the other nominees)
1. What kind of people work at your company? Our team members come from a variety of different backgrounds. We have a hardworking, intelligent, and competitive group of professionals.
2. What’s a good team-building activity you’ve done? We participated in Pelotonia this year with a mission to fundraise and be active as a team. Pelotonia was an amazing experience, and we were able to strengthen our relationships with one another inside and outside of the workplace.
3. What incentives do you offer to high-performing employees? We are a true meritocracy in that our team members have the ability to be promoted with uncapped earnings based on their individual performance. Ringside has two “Golden Gloves” trips each year for our top performers. Team members who qualify are able to take a guest on all-expenses-paid trips to places like Punta Cana, Playa Del Carmen, the Bahamas, Las Vegas, Austin and Chicago.
4. How do you ensure diversity in your workforce? We’ve committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce by investing heavily in our recruiting and training with our team on this topic. Each quarter, we have initiatives in place to actively measure our results on the amount of diversity we add to our internal teams and with clients. Evaluating ourselves regularly has helped us keep this initiative in front of us as a top priority.
5. Do you encourage risk-taking, and what happens when people fail? Looking for new, creative ways to help our clients recruit and attract amazing talent requires risk taking. When risks don’t work out and we fail, our message internally is to look for an opportunity with the failure and use it to our advantage. As long as the risk doesn’t breach integrity, we want our team constantly pushing to take calculated risks, knowing that failure is a part of the process.
6. How do you promote employees’ professional growth? Ultimately, Ringside allows you to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We will be by your side ensuring that the infrastructure of your business is well-equipped, we will be by your side teaching you the entirety of the recruiting process, and we will be by your side long after your potential success. Our scale of included support services encompasses the totality of not only what you should need to get up and running, but also to create a long and tenured legacy in the recruiting industry and within the walls of Ringside.
With the job scene a sellers’ market, if you’re itching to find a new employer who will treat you better, or you know someone who is, Ringside is currently hiring!
Ringside Talent is looking to add a sales recruiter to complement our growing firm. You bring the drive and tenacity, we’ll give you all the tools and coaching necessary to be a top producer and future partner. We house an industry-leading training program and the most tenured professionals with the best practical business experience. Ringside is more than your typical recruiting firm, we pride ourselves on being an energetic place to work that boasts one of strongest corporate cultures in all of Columbus.
Let’s Talk Money and Perks:
- All-expense paid company trips -think Riviera Maya, Bahamas, and Costa Rica.
- Monthly happy hours at the office, and team days at the ballpark and golf course.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 1st Year Salary: 40-60k
- 2nd year salary: 75-100k
- 3rd year salary: 110k +
- Voted a “Best Place to Work” by Columbus Business First three years running.
- Work in one of the most unique, collaborative, and fun offices in Downtown Columbus.
- Be set up for success by being given the right tools to succeed with one on one training utilizing our nationally ranked sales training program.
- A future opportunity to manage! If you prove yourself in production and have management potential, you may have an opportunity to manage a team in the future.
- You have to opportunity for Partnership and the ability to flex your entrepreneurial muscles and build out your own team.
A day in the life of a Recruiter:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools -including but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, and social media.
- Build relationships with candidates to learn more about their career and objectives of growth and interests.
- Recruiting, hiring and placing professionals in contract/contract to full-time positions with our clients within the finance, accounting, and IT industries.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
Do you have the following?
- Bachelor Degree (preferred)
- Customer or sales focused experience -retail, restaurant, hospitality, athletics/fitness, etc..
- Highly motivated, outstanding work ethic, a competitive drive to be the best.
- You love that your income is tied to your sales performance. Someone that wants to make an unlimited amount of money by working hard at a job with a tremendous amount of upside.
- Collaborative in a team-oriented environment.
- Goal setter, ambitious, incredible work ethic with a hunger to be successful. Slackers need not apply.
Interested or know someone who is? Email our internal recruiter Malorie Palma at email@example.com or call us at 614-643-0707 to hear more!