26 Mar Tax Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with a dynamic organization to identify a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager must be driven, detail-oriented, and hungry for learning opportunities and growth. This position is open due to internal promotion and the company experiences very little turnover.
- Excellent corporate culture
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits
- Great work/life balance
- Manage preparation of interim and year-end tax provision calculations including computation of current and deferred taxes, analysis and computation of uncertain tax benefits, reconciliation of tax accounts, and preparation of related disclosures for the financial statements and SEC filings.
- Support the SEC reporting process and interact with the Controller’s group and external auditors to ensure timely and accurate completion of the financial reporting function with respect to the provision for income taxes.
- Prepare international components of the corporate quarterly and annual tax provisions under ASC 740.
- Manage tax technology solutions to automate and streamline the tax provision process.
- Maintain documentation supporting SOX and internal audits.
- Bachelor's or Master's degrees in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- CPA required
- 3+ years public accoutering experience
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment