30 Jul Tax Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
If you are a tax professional looking for an opportunity with quick promotion to a leadership role, Ringside has the role for you. Our client is seeking a Tax Analyst to join their team. This role will be immediately assessed for promotion and be highly visible to the leadership team.
- Manage preparation of interim and year-end tax provision calculations including computation of current and deferred taxes, analysis and computation of uncertain tax benefits, reconciliation of tax accounts, and preparation of related disclosures for the financial statements and SEC filings.
- Support the SEC reporting process and interact with the Controller’s group and external auditors to ensure timely and accurate completion of the financial reporting function with respect to the provision for income taxes.
- Prepare international components of the corporate quarterly and annual tax provisions under ASC 740.
- Manage tax technology solutions to automate and streamline the tax provision process.
- Maintain documentation supporting SOX and internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Previous management experience a plus
- Understanding of GAAP accounting
- Experience with planning, forecasting and tax accounting
- Ability to multi-task and work proficiently under pressure
What's in it for you:
- Investments in the best software and accounting systems have occurred in the last 2 years
- Advancement opportunities
- Exposure to world class executive team and training
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
- Excellent Work/Life Balance