19 Nov Tax Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a Tax Accounting Manager to join our client's talented, energetic, and dedicated team. This is an opportunity with a well-established company that offers unlimited career growth potential.
Reasons to Work with Our Client:
- Highly Competitive Salary: $105k - $130k plus a guaranteed 10% bonus
- Excellent work/life balance
- Executive leadership exposure
- Manage staff on engagement deliverables (such as tax returns, work papers, etc.); complete technical and strategic reviews as a member of the final engagement review team to ensure quality control standards are met; ensure on-time delivery and on budget
- Assist with the preparation and review of the U.S. Federal and State income tax and franchise tax compliance.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, and records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare and review individual and business tax returns by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Cultivate new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of Corporate Income Tax Experience
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and accelerated deadlines in a fast-paced, informal work environment.
- Strong organization and execution skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.