21 Jan Strategic Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with an industry leader in the Cleveland area to identify a Strategic Finance Manager.
This is the ideal next step for experienced Finance professionals who enjoy the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and want to take his/her career to the next level!
This opportunity offers:
- Leadership of a strong Finance staff of 5 with the ability to build a team of 10 professionals
- Opportunity for advancement within 18-24 months
- Great work life balance
About our client:
- World class benefits and compensation packages
- Leaders in their industries on a global scale
- Stable and growing companies
- Leadership Development Programs
Other responsibilities and duties:
- Business partner for site leadership
- Provide hands on leadership over all financial reporting and forecasting
- Develop new processes and methodologies to improve efficiency and profitability
- Build and maintain operating and financial models, and lead the overall financial planning process for new products, features, and business teams
- Regularly partner with business functions (e.g. Accounting, Business Operations, Sales and Marketing, Product, and others) to analyze and report on the financial impact of decisions across the company
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for a confidential conversation.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 10+ years of experience
- 5+ years of Management experience
- Ability to interact with executives on a regular basis