26 Mar Staff Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
As the Staff Accountant you will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of financial accounting reports. You are highly analytical and enjoy a challenge. You want to work for a company that values their employees and dedicates time and resources to helping their employees grow and develop their careers.
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet and income statement accounts monthly
- Prepare various accounting reports assigned by the company’s financial team
- Prepare monthly journal entries for multiple divisions
- Gather and prepare information for audit, tax and external financial compliance activities
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual closing processes on a timely and accurate basis
- Assist in physical inventory counts
- Contribute to special projects as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting, Economics, or Finance
- 2+ years experience in accounting
- Understanding of GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members, clients, and vendors
- Above average organization skills required