05 Dec Sr. Embedded Engineer – Direct Hire
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Senior Embedded Engineer for an exciting opportunity with an industry leading company experiencing tremendous growth located in Columbus Ohio.
This position offers:
- Long-term opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management and various business units within the company
- Work-life balance
- Leading/bleeding edge technology
- World-class leadership development program
Job duties include:
- Participate in all phases of product development for real-time embedded communication systems, including design, software development, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Design, implement, and support major enhancements for new and existing networking products.
- Utilize Packet Processing concepts such as classification, inspection, policing/shaping, Quality of Service, load balancing, etc.
- Work as part of a team and also independently with minimal supervision.
- Create tools and prototypes to assist in developing the core product efficiently.
- Work with a test team to diagnose and debug problems, both internally generated and those reported by customers.
- Lead and mentor other team members when appropriate.
The best candidates possess:
- Expertise in C++, and experience with Python, SQL, and other languages
- Quick learner - You love to learn and are able to quickly pick up tools and put them to use
- Excellent at communicating your ideas and gathering requirements
- Detail focused - while understanding the importance of getting a product shipped
- A relevant college education and/or equivalent experience
- A focus on unit and system-level testing
- Expertise in Embedded development tool chains and debugging.