05 Dec Sr. Automation Engineer – Direct Hire
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Sr. Automation Engineer to compliment one of the fastest growing companies in Central Ohio. The Sr. Automation Engineer will have demonstrated sufficient experience and insights in how to best collaborate with developers so that a healthy working environment exists to support SCRUM and fast product release cycles. Similarly the Sr. Automation Engineer is well aligned with product team members to ensure they have a thorough understanding on functionality, data definitions (where/as appropriate), user experience and other critical product success criteria.
This person views him/herself as a close partner with both product and dev team and are eager to proactively identify observed issues that may not have been spotted and/or anticipated by either product or tech teams and also has the ability to understand what has true impact and what is a red herring or rabbit hole of effort-such as an edge case condition.
The tools experience will cover the range of instrumentation and testing tools but will also include the tools that are necessary to support the development process as necessary for the rest of the development team to be effective in the software manufacture and curation process.
- Provide technical leadership in test automation strategy, architecture and design
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our application framework, and help maintain and improve it
- Create and present technical design plans to the team, and participate in the review of team members technical design plans
- Create API testing for End to End Scenario Testing
- Create dynamic UI automation in Web
- Create and Maintain Automation Suites for Regression and End to End Testing
- Mentoring team members in Automation concepts and building
- Excellent coding skills and work experience in web-development languages
- Increase the efficiency of API and UI Automation
- Find solutions and resolve Automation difficulties
- Occasional manual testing when needed
- Work cross-functionally with supply chain partners, such as Logility, Halo and NGC
Successful candidates will possess:
- Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Process Control and Process Optimization experience required
- Strong computer skills required
- PLC programming skills required (experience writing code required)
- Minimum of three years experience working as an Automation Engineer
- Strong English communication skills required both written and verbal