30 Nov Sr. Automation Engineer
Contact the recruiter Mike Vessells at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Sr. Automation Engineer to compliment one of the fastest growing companies in Central Ohio. This position is a contract position that will turn into a full time role within 6 months. The Sr. Automation Engineer will have demonstrated sufficient experience and insights in how to best collaborate with developers so that a healthy working environment exists to support SCRUM and fast product release cycles.
This person views him/herself as a close partner with both product and dev team and are eager to proactively identify observed issues that may not have been spotted and/or anticipated by either product or tech teams and also has the ability to understand what has true impact and what is a red herring or rabbit hole of effort-such as an edge case condition.
- Collaborate with other team members across automation, Development and Product to understand the functionality expected of the products & applications in operation today as well as those under development now and the future.
- The full automation design lifecycle for testing all tiers of the platform stack whether that be in current state ‘on-prem’ environments or future-state cloud platform (AWS, etc.).
- Leading the collaboration QA tool selection process leveraging both internal and external resources. This should cover the broader scope of QA testing to ensure that the full QA lifecycle is aligned across manual testin/test case creation/defect tracking/test case automation, etc…
- Devise a reporting dashboard that aligns with the SCRUM methodology and bi-weekly sprint and release cycles. Devise a QA publication internal site to cover all things QA and lead the effort collaboratively with other QA members to pull their QA artifacts, process and tools into one centralized communications platform/artifact repository. This is intended to serve as the ‘one-stop’ shop for all QA-related output for consumption by all internal stakeholders.
- The team member will be able to educate other team members in the QA process and how to best craft user stories to support the best QA practices such as how well well-designed user stories serve the purpose to build well-designed test cases which leads to thorough product testing techniques and an exceptionally high quality new release.
- The team member will be familiar with parameterization of test cases and part of that heavily focused on the difference between user types/roles, data-level entitlements, functional-level entitlements, etc… An extensive automated regression testing process will be required in order to efficiently test the end-to-end capabilities of the platform in short duration for rapid release cycles/turns between code/QA/release
- Automation scripts with Protactor, JMeter, Selenium, Karma and Test Café.
- Ability to get into performance/load/stress testing… and a heavy emphasis on multi-role testing…ie, ability to understand profiling and test of entitlements based systems
- provided by Dice QA,SAP,Angular,Back-end,Front-end,testing