26 Apr Software Architect
Contact the recruiter Scott Rudy at email@example.com to learn more.
Immediate opportunity exists with one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in Central Ohio who is looking for a Software Architect. The Software Architect fosters a collaborative environment and works directly with business partners, engineering teams and IT leadership to build amazing experiences for our clients. A fast paced and dynamic team environment will engage and energize your ability to solving complex business problems and provide an opportunity to be part of exciting business transformation.
What's In It For You:
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- You will feel challenged and rewarded. Our entrepreneurial environment encourages innovation, teamwork, and creativity.
- Partner with various business stakeholders and technology leaders to translate requirements into technical solutions and system designs
- Collaborate with other members of the development team, including other architects and leads, to evaluate solutions and gain consensus on technical direction and to determine needs for new software, platforms and applications
- Utilize tools, technology and various methodologies to create functional and intuitive solutions for user interfaces of desired products
- Manage all phases of technology development
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, patterns, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Research new software technology concepts and tools to make informed recommendations
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or related, Advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of software architecture and development experience with a proven track record of delivering high quality, enterprise-grade software leveraging AWS tools
- Software development experience using Opensource technologies, tools and frameworks: Java, J2EE, Spring, Angular.js, backbone.js, Linux, Tomcat, Docker etc.
- Domain Expertise in Mobility, Mobile Payment, FinTech, e-commerce or m-commerce
- Basic skills in HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with modern web frameworks.
- Good knowledge of database technologies.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- High proficiency in object-oriented design and development using Java.