04 Sep Guidewire Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
We are seeking a Guidewire Engineer to join our client's growing cutting-edge company! This role will drive solutions and development on a highly visible platform.
- Develops and may lead applications development and the underlying framework
- Collaborates and may lead application designs
- May lead, implements, tests and delivers new features for multiple platforms
- Coordinates with QA team to initiate testing and ensure testing is completed
- Designs framework and software standards and make suggestions for systems / software improvements
- Evaluate and improves application development process
- Works to understand customer needs and usage of the product the team supports.
- Collaborates well with scrum team members on design and development ideas and concepts. Accepts feedback and challenges status quo.
- Mentors other team members as needed
- Bachelors degree in computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years experience in Guidewire PolicyCenter configuration and integration development using GOSU with PolicyCenter v 7.0/8.0 or later.
- 5+ years of experience developing web based Java/J2EE or .Net applications.
- Experience leading software development teams.
- Experience designing/developing Rest API or Json RPC implementations is preferred.
- Experience executing in Agile life cycle.