19 Mar Senior Tax Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is assisting an industry leader to locate a Senior Tax Analyst to join their team. The Senior Tax Analyst will be involved in all aspects of tax compliance and reporting processes. They will be an essential part of the company's global tax reporting team and work closely with leadership to ensure processes and procedures are being met.
- Preparation of quarterly federal and state income/franchise estimated tax calculations.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual federal and state tax accruals in compliance with ASC 740 with a focus on tax accounting.
- Preparation of federal, state and local income/franchise tax returns.
- Assist with federal and state tax audits.
- Research federal and state tax issues.
- Calculate the Domestic Production Activities Deduction.
- Calculate the Research & Experimentation Tax Credit.
- Research and resolve international tax issues for related foreign entities.
- Support other corporate functions by gathering and analyzing financial data to advance special projects.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Tax, or Finance
- 3+ years tax experience
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written skills
- Detail oriented mindset and top-notch work ethic
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a dynamic business environment