11 Feb Senior Tax Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you an ambitious tax professional looking for your next big career move? If you answered yes, Ringside Talent has an exciting opportunity for you!
Ringside has partnered with an industry leader headquartered in Central Ohio to identify a Senior Tax Analyst. The position is open due to internal promotion. This position offers cross-functional exposure and the opportunity to advance to the Director level.
The position will have a wide range of responsibilities, which will include:
- Perform federal and state income tax returns and tax compliance
- Assist Tax Manager with preparation of quarterly and annual tax reports
- Review/prepare tax accounts reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Develop and implement process improvements
- Collaboration with other business partners, and help define tax-specific scope, goals, and deliverables with respect to new launches or changes in the business model or tax environment
- Facilitate tax and reporting project prioritization and make recommendations for execution based on business value and risk
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of tax experience
- Experience interacting with non-tax/accounting related divisions
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Tax Reporting, Tax Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, A/P, A/R, Payable, Receivable, Payroll, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-e