11 Feb Senior Project Manager
Contact the recruiter, Melvin Shuler, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join an industry-leading company based in Central Ohio.
The IT Sr. Project Manager is responsible for scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring projects to ensure they are on schedule and within budget. The incumbent is responsible for analyzing, creating, and implementing improved processes relating to portfolio and project management as well as providing project management expertise to the IT Department.
- Coordinate project management activities for medium to large size projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives by assessing the effectiveness of current processes, programs, and systems to recognize opportunities for standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction, increased quality, and improved project experience
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Develop project scope, formulate strategies and objectives, form and manage the project team and ensure project feasibility
- Engage with the business and technical teams to identify potential solutions and provide recommendations and thought leadership
- Provide timely and regular updates as required to stakeholders and senior management
- Provide accurate, detailed, and meaningful statistics
- Ensure projects adhere to the SDLC framework and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Project Management experience in retail preferred
- Demonstrated experience using project management tools
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from all levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills