19 Nov Senior Product Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside has partnered with an industry leader to identify a Senior Product Manager. This role is ideal for a highly detail-oriented and data-driven technical individual.
- Lead the entire lifecycle of product management for our payments and platform, from strategy to portfolio management to GTM to post-launch operations and monitoring
- Lead and collaborate closely with a product team consisting of dedicated engineers.
- Define the vision and the customer need - manage the customer working backwards strategy, tenets, long-term goals, and documentation
- Work with development teams to turn specifications into work items, cost and prioritize those work items, and drive the team sprints.
- Use customer and market feedback, competitive analysis, and business metrics to inform the direction
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years’ experience successfully leading and growing teams that are highly effective both in terms of business impact and team culture
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights