26 Mar Senior PHP Developer
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside's client, a cutting-edge software company, is seeking a seasoned Senior PHP Developer. This role will manage the back-end services while collaborating with designers on front-end development.
- Analyze, design, program, compile, debug, support, and modify software, enhancements, add-ons, and integrations for new and existing product offerings
- Demonstrate sound judgment while still thinking strategically, creatively, and fostering innovation
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Deploy your code to live environments
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- 4+ years of PHP development experience
- Experience in the frameworks Laravel and Vue
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills