08 Feb Senior Manager Internal Audit
Contact the recruiter Adam Sidrane at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for an Senior Manager, Internal Audit to join an industry leading global company that is continuing to experience growth headquartered in the Great Chicago area.
You will be responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. This is a great leadership opportunity for a candidate wanting to make a difference at an international organization, dedicated to being a leader in the manufacturing business.
Why work with our client?
- A culture that values opportunity for professional growth and development
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- Manages audit staff and seniors to assure effective completion of audit objectives.
- Prepares and completes audit programs and participates in completing an annual risk assessment.
- Use data analytics to improve the quality of audits performed.
- Assists with developing and implementing department strategy, policies, and procedures
- Prepares, reviews and communicates meaningful audit updates, memos and reports to the Audit Director, Senior Management, and the Audit Committee.
- Builds relationships and works with business management and compliance functions to understand business developments, changes, and emerging risks to evaluate impacts on the overall control environment, and adjusts project priorities as needed to ensure adequate risk coverage.
- 4-10 years internal audit experience
- Ability to develop and implement audit work plans
- Experience supervising audit teams
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work experience
- Public accounting experience a plus