17 Oct Senior Internal Audit – multiple positions
Email the recruiter Joe Gress at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is seeking Senior Internal Auditors for a number of industry leading companies in the Central Ohio Area. These positions have been added due to company growth and have clearly defined growth paths to management.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Review and evaluate the internal control environment and develop specific analyses of strengths and weaknesses, along with recommended improvements.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating effectively the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports, which are complete and prepared in a timely manner.
- Informs management of progress and/or difficulties encountered during the audit.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (external audit) or experience within a corporation’s internal audit function.
- Knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to detect and document weaknesses in internal controls.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel functionality.
- Strong analytical and technical accounting research skills.
- Ability to understand and develop alternative solutions for issues and concerns.