11 Feb Senior Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you an experienced Finance professional with strong leadership capabilities searching for a new and rewarding career? If so, read on!
One of our largest clients headquartered in Bolingbrook is hiring for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their management team. You will report directly to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the corporate strategic financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Generate analysis and competence of the budget and forecasts to help management make informed decisions
- Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packages for executive management
- Metrics & KPI Development/Analysis - Analyze financial and operational information to develop key performance indicators that provide the insights needed for key decision making
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
- Periodic & Ad hoc Financial Analysis support – Support preparation of presentations for shareholders and senior management team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting
- CPA preferred. Experience in the accounting industry required
- 4-6 years of experience in general finance/accounting
- Strong analytical skills with experience in budgeting, forecasting, and/or financial modeling
- Ability to interact with several divisions outside of Accounting & Finance