08 Oct Senior Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with an internationally recognized company based in Easton to identify a Senior Financial Analyst. The ideal candidate is a finance professional who is an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and critical strategic thinker. They will also possess a passion for process improvement and attention to detail.
- Support the company's financial rhythms including monthly forecasts, month-end variance analysis, management reporting, annual budgeting, and long-range financial planning
- Provide strategic and tactical support on annual revenue budgeting and planning process
- Deliver in-depth modeling and analysis that supports transformational efforts and strategic growth opportunities
- Identify and communicate business risks and opportunities to company leadership while working to formulate initial action plans that mitigate risks and/or maximize opportunities
- Prepare financial reporting & presentations that break down problems into critical components and drive actionable insights
- Cultivate finance/business relationships, which include learning the business, responding to evolving priorities, and understanding the impacts of decisions on key stakeholders
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Proficient knowledge of accounting and financial methods and techniques, including variance analysis, revenue/cost forecasting, ratios, fixed/variable costs, return on investment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines