31 Oct Senior Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with an industry leader in the Greater Austin area to identify a Senior Finance Manager.
This position is open due to a recent promotion and offers excellent exposure to the executive team.
Our client is a leader in the industry and has a track record of providing its employees with competitive salaries and world class benefits. Once you join the company, your evaluation for advancement will begin immediately
If you or anyone you know is interested in considering this position, reply to this posting or contact Ringside Talent for confidential consideration.
The position requires a high-potential employee to be promoted two levels within the next five years. The Finance division works cross-functionally with several other key members of this global organization and this position is critical on a daily basis.
The group is responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of month-end reporting, forecasting and capital and operational planning.
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Monitor and develop the revenue and expense forecast
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting/Finance
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- Management experience preferred but not required