26 Feb Senior Corporate Accountant
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
Embark on an exciting career path with one of Cleveland’s best companies!
Our client is seeking an ambitious Senior Corporate Accountant to join its team. The position is open due to an internal promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement.
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Accounting professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level!
This position offers:
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management and various business units within the company
- Competitive salary and world-class benefits
- Promotion from within
- Work-life balance
The Sr. Corporate Accountant’s responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and prepare monthly/quarterly financial analysis packages for executive management
- Assist and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Ensure financial reports are completed following GAAP
- Support the execution of special projects as required
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 year of experience in general accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and excellent communication skills