19 Nov Senior Analyst, M&A
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with one of Chicago's largest companies to identify a Senior Analyst, M&A. You will have an immediate impact on the company level by analyzing mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. As the ideal candidate, you will be influential in departmental and overall company strategy.
- Provide detailed financial models on prospective Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) targets
- Provide financial valuation for acquisitions and organic investment opportunities
- Assist the M&A team with the due diligence process including financial analysis, risk assessment, market analysis, and customer reviews
- Works with various departments and senior leadership to support transaction negotiations and synthesize due diligence findings
- Execute all aspects of strategic acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and strategic investments from inception through due diligence, valuation, closing, and integration, and support internal approval and communication processes for completion of a transaction.
- Assist in post-acquisition integration activity with both operations and finance teams
- Assist with financial analytical support to the senior management team
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years experience in corporate finance/FP&A, investment banking, or other analytically demanding finance or strategic services position
- Experience in financial & business modeling for deal transactions
- Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of valuation methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills