11 Feb Senior Accountant, M&A
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Our well-respected client seeks an ambitious Senior Accountant, M&A to join its team. The position is being open due to a promotion and will continue to provide room for advancement. The company offers a generous compensation and benefits package and top-of-the-line training.
This new opportunity offers:
- Excellent compensation package
- Promotion from within
- Exposure to the Controller and CFO
- World-class leadership development program
- Excellent and comprehensive health benefits
The Accountant’s responsibilities include the following:
- Perform monthly closing activities including analysis of accounts and preparation of journal entries.
- Assist and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Ensure financial reports are in accordance with GAAP
- Track and report on the performance of M&A transactions
- Lead special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment