08 Feb Senior Accountant
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at email@example.com to learn more.
A "best place to work" in the Central Ohio area is seeking a strong Senior Accountant to oversee the daily accounting functions of the organization. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a very talented team and work closely with the Controller.
Top performers are provided with great advancement opportunities and gain recognition throughout the organization.
What's in it for you:
- Well established company with a great company culture
- Excellent base salary and bonus potential
- Great opportunity for career advancement!
- Outstanding benefits
- Challenging and dynamic work environment with a very talented team
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the review and reconciliations of financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash accounts, preparing variance explanations for upper management
- Assist external auditors with their quarterly reviews and annual audit by providing information and responding to their questions
- Complete internal reporting assignments and special projects as needed
- Document and update financial policies and procedures in compliance with GAAP
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA a plus
- 3-7 years of experience in general accounting, with strong knowledge of GAAP
- Very detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work proficiently under pressure
- Strong Excel and accounting/financial software skills
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Audit, Auditor, Auditing, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing