26 Apr Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Contact the recruiter Scott Rudy at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with a client located in the Central Ohio area, who has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer. The company offers a state-of-the-art facility and access to some of the best technology in the market.
The Quality Assurance Automation Engineer works directly with Quality Assurance and Software Engineering teams to create and maintain automation frameworks, test scripts, regression test suites and performance test suites for software and third-party software integrations. QAE will collaborate with the Director of Quality Assurance to define and implement processes. This is a cross-functional role that works directly with project stakeholders to identify testing criteria and user acceptance requirements, communicating with software developers on complex problems, and implements changes as needed.
- Lead and direct activities of assigned team to accomplish successfully verifying and validating software through test automation
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned projects
- Plan automation sprints, provide detailed designs as well as implement and/or maintain software automation code
- Provide guidance to Test Engineers, assisting them with planning and accomplishing assigned projects
- Prioritize automation testing activities to meet the needs and schedules of internal and external customers
- Communicate to other groups on automation testing status, requirements, deployment configurations, scheduling, etc.
- 3-5 years as a developer or tester in an agile scrum team
- Must have java coding knowledge
- Test case definition
- Ability to define positive and negative test cases and various data permutations
- Experience with automated test concepts and tools
- Understanding of BDD principles
- Experience with Gerkin and Cucumber
- Experience integrating with CI and CD tools like Jenkins
- Good communication skills in person and over the phone
- Experience in the identity and access management, security, or fraud domains a plus
- Experience with high volume, mission critical applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience testing multiple channels and modes, e.g.
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills