08 Oct POS Tester
Contact the recruiter Shane Paynter at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a POS Tester for a international brand headquartered in Central Ohio. We are seeking a software test professional who has experience in both automated and manual testing to test and customize solutions provided to the POS of our client.
What you will be doing:
- Review and provide input to custom software design documents
- Create test cases from software design documents
- Stage/set-up test environment including hardware and software installations
- Create automation test scripts from test cases/use cases
- Execute automation tests, troubleshoot and re-test issues found in automation
- Maintain automation test beds and test suite
- Report defects and track defect resolutions
- Communicate test status to management, team leads and project managers
- Perform Test Lead activities on projects as needed
- Provide delivery documentation (installation instructions, known defects, etc.) to clients Provide recommendations for delivering solutions to clients
- Provide on-site support for customer deliveries and solution pilots as needed
- Automation of Point of Sale system using Rational WebUI Tester
- Previous work with test activities as part of the SDLC.
- Comfortable with basic Java – writing classes, understanding methods, using inheritance.
- Experience with any scripting languages (DOS, VBScript, Unix Shell, Perl, Python, Rexx, Clist).
- Experience in rational automation tools like WebUI, Rational Integration & performance tester
- Should have worked in agile environment . Must be aware about estimations and planning.
- Experience with automated testing and using multiple automation test tools such as, but not limited to, Selenium, Testing Anywhere, etc