26 Mar Operations Finance Controller
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with a globally recognized company in Santa Clarita to identify an Operations Finance Controller.
As the Operations Finance Controller you will lead financial management in internal accounting, financial reporting, budget forecasts, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures to assist leadership in making sound financial strategic decisions. You will have access to award winning company culture and unlimited growth potential.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Focus on trend analysis and analytics
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5-8 years accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for dealing with all levels of staff, customers, suppliers, and operations
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills to supervise and review work of team members