23 Oct .NET Core Application Developer
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is working with an industry leader in Columbus to identify a .NET Core Application Developer. A successful candidate will be passionate, resourceful, intellectually curious, and creative. They will actively seek to sharpen their skills by keeping up with and learning the best and newest tech.
- Design, and implement API interfaces using Microsoft .Net Core and Azure API Gateway
- Take direction and work with the team to create and implement modern software following an agile process.
- Create features and functionality based on user stories and behavior
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas to the rest of the team and management
- Use current programming languages and technologies, write code, complete programming, and perform testing and debugging of applications
- Participate in sprint planning, review, and retrospective.
- Translate business requirements into working software deliverables
- Collaborate on software design and architecture
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years working with the .NET Core, and design/architectural patterns
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing applications/websites
- Experience working with and developing RESTful API’s
- Excellent communication skills