14 Nov Manager, Mobile Applications
Contact the recruiter, Mike Vessells, at email@example.com to learn more.
Are you known as an all-around expert on Mobile Application Development who has superb analytical skills and is driven to complete projects and deliver solutions? In this position, you will be rewarded for curiosity and for bringing different perspectives to the table.
You will lead a team of developers to define functional specifications and design technical solutions.
What you will do:
- Lead team(s) of mobile software engineers, quality engineers, and business analysts with modern software delivery approaches
- Design and implement optimal team development workflow and reporting using delivery tools such as Jira
- Facilitating planning for, architectural decisions, reducing technical debt, and enhance the ability to scale and secure applications
- Collaborate with product owners to understand business objectives and breaking those down into product roadmaps and epics
- Tracking projects and measuring team performance based on velocity, product quality, and reliability
- Engaged in hiring and developing exceptional talent to maximize their full potential
- Building a culture of continuous improvement based on Lean and DevOps practices
- Building high performing teams built on principles of trust, communication, and accountability
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- 7+ years software development experience in object-oriented design
- 3+ years experience managing and developing software development teams
- Experience building scalable Mobile – native and/or hybrid – apps for a large customer base
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices such as Agile project management, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Experience interfacing with vendors, partners and outside contacts
- A passion for people management and mentorship
- Demonstrated leadership in cross-functional, highly collaborative environment