12 Feb M&A Manager
Contact the recruiter, Jarred Huey, at email@example.com to learn more.
As the M&A Manager, you will assist our internationally recognized client to continue to grow through acquisitions. You will be a strategic partner to the leadership team and work closely with the finance team to ensure short-term and long-term strategic growth initiatives are met and exceeded.
Reasons to Work with Our Client:
- Excellent compensation package: $115k - $135k base pay, plus 40% bonus
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Clear path to promotion
- Work with business leaders across the division to shape and execute growth strategies.
- Lead and support a wide range of strategic and M&A initiatives, in accordance with the top priorities.
- Perform due diligence and activities for M&A activities as needed
- Create a detailed implementation plan for strategic opportunities and acquisitions
- Build our growth strategies, develop business cases to support their execution, and establish KPIs to monitor their performance
- In partnership with Finance, help develop the financial forecasts that support and enable our strategic plan
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with financial analysis and financial modeling
- Strong executive presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking, quality, research, and analytical skills