19 Mar M&A and Assurance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Are you a dedicated professional, passionate about new challenges and growth opportunities? Do you enjoy providing key strategic advice to advance business development? Do you crave the ability to work in an environment that is inclusive, collaborative, and dynamic?
If so, we have partnered with an industry leader headquartered in Chicago to identify a M&A and Assurance Manager. This position is open due to internal promotion.
- Prepare detailed financial models for evaluating potential acquisitions, divestitures, and strategic alliances
- Own the acquisition valuation model for the Corporation; drive continuous improvement of M&A analytical tools, processes and outputs
- Support acquisition and/or divestiture execution including drafting and reviewing Offering Memorandums, preparing/ reviewing data rooms, conducting due diligence, etc.
- Support the development of strategic planning activities including business case development, market and competitor analysis to develop, advocate, or advance key elements of corporate and product line strategies
- Monitors industry trends and competitive dynamics closely, and prepares internal presentations summarizing key findings
- Provide ad hoc strategic analysis to support M&A decision making process to the executive team
- Actively participate in key corporate strategic planning processes, working across businesses and functions to frame the corporate strategy and drive alignment and execution on key initiatives
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Big 4 experience preferred
- 5+ Accounting or Finance experience
- 2+ year M&A experience
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment