05 Mar Lead Senior Tax Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at email@example.com to learn more.
Become a part of an award winning team as the Lead Senior Tax Analyst. This company is headquarted in Columbus and will provide you the opportunity to engage with leaders and to dive straight into rewarding and challenging work that will directly impact the companies continued explosive growth.
- Identifies, recommends, and communicates tax savings opportunities to management and key stakeholders through presentations and periodic reporting.
- Provides advanced knowledge of new and existing tax methodologies by researching new law and attending conferences and seminars in the tax industry.
- Participates in projects and process improvements for the department.
- Collaborates with other tax functions to implement optimal tax solutions.
- Develops relationships with business units to serve as a partner in the business unit’s processes for value creation activities.
- May coach and mentor more junior analysts. Leads and trains staff members on new and existing tax processes and value creation projects.
- Participates in divisional and company-wide projects and programs to develop engagement for division-wide and company-wide initiatives.
Competitive Candidates Possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- 3-5 years corporate tax experience
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organization and communication skills