15 Jan Lead .NET Architect
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a Lead .NET Architect to provide critical support for key business applications for our growing client. This role will serve as a solutions provider and lead a group of engineers, acting as a mentor to junior developers while being involved in the entire application development process.
Job Functions Include:
- Lead the definition of the architecture for the application.
- Design a fast, resilient, and scalable application that incorporates technical infrastructure strategy, configuration, and management and provide solutions to optimize performance and scalability.
- Create and participate in producing team deliverables (including architecture and technical design documentation, standards, code development, and QA) to high-quality standards.
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions including, but not limited to, executing code reviews.
- Act as technical adviser for application development and internal teams in the IT department, to plan, implement, and support new and existing technologies.
- As the subject matter expert, mentor junior team members to design, build, and maintain application systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Tech needed: Full Stack React/.Net
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of engineers
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical information across all divisions and levels