11 Feb Lead Financial Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is working with an industry leader in the Dublin area to identify a Lead Financial Analyst. Our client is looking for someone who is a strategic thinker, a process improver, a collaborative partner, and a self-starter.
What they offer you in return is a fast-paced dynamic work environment with rapid career path development coupled with one of Columbus's most competitive compensation packages.
About the Role:
- Prepare financial forecasts, budgets.
- Prepare final monthly analysis of business trends and budget variance for management reviews.
- Summarize complex data, ideas, and concepts into meaningful and concise financial reports.
- Ensure the integrity, accuracy, and validity of the information being reported.
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis to ensure that the best corporate decisions are made in order to achieve operational and financial objectives.
- Conduct complex accounting and financial analysis, ensuring appropriate use of historical knowledge and expected future trends.
- Support the monthly financial close process, through reviews of GL Actuals, accruals.
- Perform trending analysis on KPI’s.
- Assist with the development and implementation of key reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Account
- 5+ years financial analysis experience
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment.