29 Aug IT Solutions Architect
Contact the recruiter Mike Vessells at email@example.com to learn more.
We are seeking a highly qualified and motivated IT Solutions Architect to define and implement an all encompassing architectural vision to drive the technical direction of one of the fastest growing companies in the nation headquartered in Central Ohio. This person will assist in the discovery, analysis, design, demonstration, and refinement of integrated technology solutions.
Top Reasons to Work with our Client:
- Compensation: $110,000 - $155,000 + bonus
- Leader in their industry
- Work with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Develop, in partnership with other IT leaders, the technology strategy for Operations systems that are centered on standard and sustainable solutions
- Collect and prioritize business demands from Business Partners and Support functions
- Maintain architecture referential (business process, application, data) regarding Operations solutions
- Lead multi-discipline teams and integration efforts
- Provide technical architecture and design oversight for all proposed infrastructure changes
- Lead projects from gathering requirements to implementation
- Comply with the documented change management process/procedures
- Develop road maps describing the evolution of all enterprise solution portfolios from current state to future state.
- Collaborate with various technology stakeholders, vendors, and other partners on technology discussions, implementations, and strategy.
- Engineering degree in information technology preferred, minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or business discipline; other Advanced degree or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a technology environment and specialized knowledge in the areas of system design, engineering, and integration.
- 5+ years of Architecture or related experience including 2 years of cloud experience
- Candidates must be results driven, customer focused, a technical expert, and skilled at building internal and external relationships
- Strong skills documenting architectures and designs for complex systems. Along with a strong ability to translate business/functional/non-functional requirements into detailed architectures/designs.