08 Oct FP&A Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
Our client is currently experiencing a period of hyper-growth and is in urgent need of an FP&A Manager. As a leader of the finance team, you will function as a strategic partnership with leadership to bring value-added insights to the business.
What You'll Do:
- Build and drive an efficient, user-friendly process for developing financial plans and analysis that links to strategic objectives
- Partner with and support the controller team through the effective use of financial analysis
- Provide value-added insight into the business
- Support and provide comprehensive reporting, analysis, and projections of metrics and financials. Assist in the development and enhancement of necessary dashboards to track business performance, identify trends, and proactively engage with functional leaders to stay ahead of the curve, ultimately resulting in greater enterprise value and being recognized as an indispensable strategic partner to the leadership team.
- Provide leadership and direction to deliver a monthly reporting package that includes analysis of key business trends and actual versus plan variances, including comprehensive explanations of differences
- Evaluate pricing and profitability analysis of prospective new business and sales opportunities.
- Provide support for ad-hoc financial projects and analysis along with financial presentations for the investment community and Board of Directors.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of corporate finance experience
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset, always looking to deep dive into the figures and challenge the numbers
- Highly motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships
- Strong organizational and communication skills