31 Dec Finance Manager, Manufacturing
This is the ideal next step for an experienced Finance professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level!
You will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for overseeing all facets of the corporate strategic financial analysis, budgeting, and forecasting activities.
Some details of the positions are below.
- Hand-on leadership role
- Great work-life balance and an excellent compensation package
- Cross-functional exposure to other divisions
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management
What you will be doing:
- Provide hands-on leadership overall financial plans, budgets, and forecasting
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of financial statements
- Coordinate quarterly operational review presentations and monthly executive management reporting packs
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of related experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organization