29 Oct Finance Manager
Contact the recruiter, Pat Gardner, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is working with an industry leader in Dublin to identify a contract to hire Finance Manager. This role will lead a team of finance and accounting staff to provide the executive team with insightful analysis to influence strategic company decision making.
This position offers:
- $50 - $70 per hour
- Opportunity to convert to a full-time employee after 6 months
- Exposure to the CFO and Controller
- Manage and develop Finance and Accounting staff
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting while ensuring accuracy, integrity, and timeliness of financial statements
- Fully understand and challenge the financial performance across valuations of the regional product lines
- Product forward-looking interpretations of actual performance with cross-functional inputs
- Support financial variance analysis for a cohesive explanation of results in close cooperation with Regional Market Leads
- Enhance financial steering capabilities by utilizing insightful analytics for portfolio optimization and, profitability reviews
- Serve as the business partner for Regional Business Heads and their Global Steering team, focusing on accurate and timely financial insights and advice.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of finance experience
- Prior managerial experience preferred
- Solid technical and analytical skills in finance and general accounting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills