02 Jul Division CFO
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
The Division CFO will work closely with the President to develop short and long-term business strategies. They will own, define, design, and deploy division KPIs. The ideal candidate will bring innate leadership skills, creative problem-solving, and a hands-on mentality.
- Business partner for site leadership
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Determine variance analysis to identify expense drivers and financial risks/opportunities
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, objectives, and short/long-term planning initiatives
- Develop and present business review packages, including financial performance measures, strategic budgeting, core metrics and cost drivers
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance
- Masters preferred
- 12+ years relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, modeling, and management reporting
- Excellent leadership skills