27 Feb Director of Human Resources
Contact the recruiter, Malorie Holbert, at email@example.com to learn more.
An internationally recognized company headquartered in Cleveland is looking for a Director of Human Resources to join their rapidly growing team.
The Director of Human Resources will lead the way in streamlining human resources practices, recruiting the best talent, and finding fun and creative ways to promote team building. The ideal candidate will enjoy interacting with all departments and working closely with the executive team.
- Leads the company's people strategies, programs and practices to align with our vision, mission and values
- Works closely with and actively consults with senior leadership and management on matters pertaining to organizational planning, development and change
- Ensures human resources policies and practices promote a positive working environment, are compliant with applicable laws and regulations, are well communicated and consistently applied across the organization
- Establishes and adheres to performance goals and expectations, e.g. key performance indicators and other metrics, to proactively monitor performance to deliver sustainable and value based results
- Develops recruitment strategies to support near and long-term growth plans
- Trains staff on human resource policies, legal compliance issues, improvement of job skills, and other courses to develop Grand Performers
- Provides coaching and team building to support organization's needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management
- 7+ years' of professional HR generalist experience
- Experience managing a top performing team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost care