24 Jul Data Analyst
Contact the recruiter, Shane Paynter, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a Data Analyst to join an industry leader that is currently experience tremendous growth. This tole will drive quantitative analysis projects, develop insight to help the company understand business effectiveness, and develop data collection to optimize statistical efficiencies.
- Create and maintain data systems such as databases, data-marts and data warehouses
- Partner with appropriate business contacts to acquire needed data and develop repeatable and automated methods to continually acquire needed data
- Filter and "clean" data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
- Create dashboards, scorecards and reports to support effective management of the business operations
- Conduct research and analyses to formulate conclusions and recommendations for business problems
- Present findings to key internal business stakeholders, including C-Level executives, for validation, buy-in and approval; modify as required and deliver final product
- Consistently provide input on how to improve internal efficiencies; grow knowledge and be aware of best practices and market trends
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Great communication skills
- Data-oriented and inquisitive personality
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Good scripting and programming skills, including languages like Python, R and leveraging tools like Apache Spark for handling large data processes
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.