20 Mar Corporate Controller
Contact the recruiter Jessica Epley at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
We have partnered with one of the fastest growing startups in Central Ohio. Given recent explosive growth, our client is recruiting for a Corporate Controller that will eventually replace the CFO.
This is an opportunity to work across different divisions and be a part of critical business decisions. In this position, you will be empowered to make a difference, establish a reputation, and position yourself for continued growth.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Fun, exciting corporate culture
- Have a voice in a rapidly growing company with huge upside for advancement
What you will be doing:
You will play an important role in the Company's growth which includes, but is not limited to:
- Work alongside Director and VP of Finance to implement projects
- Provide hands on leadership over the accounting and corporate reporting processes
- Consolidate monthly financials with multiple business units
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Restructure and implement new guidelines for reporting internally
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years experience
- CPA a plus but not required
- Team Lead or Management experience
Keywords: Accounting, Accountant, Finance, Financial Analysis, Accounting, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), CFO, Budget forecasting, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, Financial Reports, Analyst, Month-end closing