28 Jan Contract to Hire – .Net Developer
Contact the recruiter, Mike Vessells, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent is looking for a Contract to Hire .Net Developer to help build out the team of a cutting edge Columbus based company experiencing growth. This person should be a creative, resourceful problem solver, who is comfortable working both independently and collaboratively. This position will convert to full time in 3 to 6 months.
This new opportunity offers:
- Award winning company that consistently challenges the "norm"
- Cutting edge technology
- Great work life balance and an excellent compensation package
What you will be doing:
- Design, code and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localization or globalization of software
A successful candidate will possess the following:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have experience in C# and SQL
- Familiarity with and ability to use Git for version control.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in an Agile/Scrum environment