30 Nov Commercial Finance Senior Manager
Contact the recruiter Spencer Preston at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with an industry leader in the Greater Chicago area to identify a Senior Commercial Finance Manager.
This position is open due to a recent promotion and offers excellent exposure to the executive team.
Our client is a leader in the industry and has a track record of providing its employees with competitive salaries and world class benefits. Once you join the company, your evaluation for advancement will begin immediately
If you or anyone you know is interested in considering this position, reply to this posting or contact Ringside Search Partners for confidential consideration.
The position requires a high-potential employee to be promoted two levels within the next five years. This person wil be responsibile for managing the reporting system that gives detailed reporting and analysis of the division's sales results and compares that to budgets, forecasts and prior years.
The group is responsible for the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of month-end reporting, forecasting and capital and operational planning as well as partnering with the North American sales team in leading the development of the annual sales plan.
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Monitor and develop the revenue and expense forecast
- Manage and develop Accounting and Finance staff
- Participate in the evaluation of acquisitions, new business ventures, allocation methods or rate applications and cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Accounting/Finance
- 6+ years of experience in the field
- 2+ years in a Sales Analysis role preferred
- Management experience preferred but not required