19 Nov Cloud Data Engineer
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside is seeking a passionate Cloud Data Engineer for our client, an industry leader. As a member of the Data Engineering team, you will own the building of data pipelines and data warehouse solutions. You will get to adopt bleeding-edge technologies and work with some of the most talented engineers Columbus has to offer.
- Design and build reporting and analysis tools that will help streamline business and make reporting, analyzing, planning, and forecasting more efficient.
- Perform research and development and provides technical support to identify and integrate new and emerging technologies into the data environment
- Design and implement storage and index strategies to provide efficient storage and retrieval to support visualizations such as graph-based and geospatial indices
- Support design and development of data access APIs that allow enterprise access
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of related work experience in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing
- Hands-on experience with leading commercial Cloud platforms
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Strong verbal and written communication skills