19 Mar Audit Manager
Contact the recruiter, Joe Gress, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
A globally recognized company headquartered in Columbus is seeking a Audit Manager. If you are looking for a career where the company values their employees and the communities they operate in, this company is for you. This company prides itself on their values and the people who work for them. There is very little turnover and plenty of room for career advancement.
- Planning, executing and completing audits according to a risk-based approach and prepare audit reports
- Lead client audit, review, and compilation engagements, including planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits
- Build effective working relationships with client personnel, conducting collaboration meetings and demonstrating professionalism throughout
- Identify and recommend internal control improvements that may include operational enhancements or efficiencies for the Client
- Manage Client accounts including billing, fee analysis and new service development
- Anticipate and address client concerns, and escalating problems as they arise
- Maintain a current knowledge of audit industry practices and ensure best practices are always considered
- Manage, develop and train the audit team members
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of Audit experience
- Management and leadership experience
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment