07 Nov Audit Manager
Contact the recruiter, Spencer Preston, at email@example.com to learn more.
Ringside Talent has partnered with a global leader in the Central Ohio area to identify an Audit Manager.
The Audit Manager will report directly to and work closely with the Director of Audit and will manage a team of audit professionals.
About our client:
- Fortune 1000 company
- International presence
- Stable and growing company
- Leader in their industry
This position offers:
- Tremendous growth opportunity and the chance to work directly with upper management and various business units within the company
- Competitive salary and world-class benefits
- Promotion from within
- Work-life balance
- Manage audit engagements
- Conduct internal audits and investigations in conformity with the company's policies and procedures
- Evaluate business risk, identifying opportunities to enhance process effectiveness and improve efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 6 years of experience in the field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Steady performance in a fast-paced environment