09 Jan Accounting Manager
Contact the recruiter, Mike Snyder, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growing company located in the Cleveland area. We are searching for a confident, driven professional to manage the accounting division at one of our publicly traded clients.
The company we are representing has an opening for an Accounting Manager. This is the ideal next step for an experienced Accounting professional who enjoys the challenges and rewards of a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and wants to take his/her career to the next level.
Top reasons to work with our client:
- Aggressive compensation package
- Promotion from within
- Stable and growing company
- Great work life balance and corporate culture
- Provide hands on leadership to develop and manage a team of accountants.
- Responsible for developing and managing all SEC filings
- Oversee monthly financial close and reporting, ensuring accuracy, integrity and timeliness of financial statements
- Ensure compliance with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (U.S. GAAP)
- Assist and manage the daily accounting department activities to ensure that financial and operating reports are timely and accurate
- Review/establish/enforce corporate policy and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience working for a public company a PLUS
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex and interrelated processes
- Strong oral and written communications skills