19 Nov .NET Architect
Contact the recruiter, Jimmy Duffy, at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Ringside is looking for a talented .NET Architect to join our client's growing team. This role will determine architectural principles and frameworks, work with the development team to solve difficult technical issues, and create highly scalable applications.
Reasons to Work with Our Client:
- $110k - $150k base pay
- Tech Start-up environment with the latest and greatest technology
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking encouraged!
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards for the project
- Provide architecture review and governance to the projects within the account, ensuring compliance with the agreed standards and frameworks
- Collaborate with the talented Software Development and Project Management teams to solve difficult technical problems
- Define and deliver highly scalable web applications, and make fact-based recommendations regarding technology adoption for the company
- Act as a mentor to the developers by increasing awareness of code quality, performance, algorithms, and deployment methodologies
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience developing Web Applications
- Extensive knowledge of various .NET frameworks
- Willingness to evangelize your experience across many customers and influence the world of .NET development with your experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills